Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Helston, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Clubbing" of Helston. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Helston, Withiel, Zelah, Zennor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Helston. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Helston for Clubbing
Helston (Cornish: Hellys) is a town and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated at the northern end of the Lizard Peninsula approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of Penzance and 9 miles (14 km) south-west of Falmouth. Helston is the most southerly town on the island of Great Britain and is around 1.5 miles (2.4 km) farther south than Penzance. The population in 2011 was 11,700.The former stannary and cattle market town is best known for the annual Furry Dance (known locally as the Flora Dance), said to originate from the medieval period. However, the Hal-an-Tow is reputed to be of Celtic origin. The associated song and music, The Floral Dance, is known to have been written in 1911. In 2001, the town celebrated the 800th anniversary of the granting of its Charter.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Helston:
Helston: 50.099722, -5.272222
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Markets in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Party in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Cinema in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Comedy in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Concerts in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Coronavirus in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Cricket in Helston, Cornwall tonight