Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Calder Bridge, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Clubbing" of Calder Bridge. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Calder Bridge, Drigg, Drumburgh, Drybeck, Duddon, Duddon Furnace, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Calder Bridge. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Calder Bridge for Clubbing
Calder Bridge (also Calderbridge) is a village in Cumbria in the United Kingdom. It is located between the hamlets of Gosforth and Beckermet.
It is around 1 mile northeast from the Sellafield nuclear plant—Calder Hall Nuclear Power Station was the world's first major nuclear power station when it opened in 1956.The current St Bridget's Church, Calder Bridge was built in 1842.Calder Abbey, which lies by the River Calder just northeast of Calder Bridge, is a picturesque ruin adjoining Calder Abbey House, a largely 19th-century house which incorporates some remains of the abbey.On the south side of Calder Bridge lies the Grade II listed Pelham House (named after Herbert Pelham, 3rd bishop of Barrow-in-Furness) but formerly known as Ponsonby Hall. It was built in 1774 and was designed by James Paine for Edward Stanley. This is currently used as offices for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), and before this was used as a School for Boys.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Calder Bridge:
Calder Bridge: 54.433333, -3.466667
- Boutique Hotels in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Brexit in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Burns Night in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Chinese New Year in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight