Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Ulpha, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Clubbing" of Ulpha. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Ulpha, Crosby Ravensworth, Crosscanonby, Crossdale, Culgaith, Cumberland, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ulpha. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ulpha for Clubbing
Ulpha is a small village and civil parish in the Duddon Valley in the Lake District National Park in Cumbria, England. Historically in Cumberland, it forms part of the Borough of Copeland. At Ulpha a road leaves the Duddon Valley to cross Birker Fell to the valley of Eskdale. In the 2001 census the parish had a population of 159, reducing at the 2011 Census to 128.The name Ulpha is believed to have originated with the meaning of 'hill frequented by wolves'. The name was derived from the Old Norse words ulfr meaning wolves and haugr meaning hill.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Ulpha:
Ulpha: 54.316667, -3.233333
- Bars in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Black Friday in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Bonfire Night in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Book Launch in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Brexit in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Burns Night in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Chinese New Year in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas in Ulpha, Cumbria tonight