Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Princetown, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Clubbing" of Princetown. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Princetown, Stoke Rivers, Stoodleigh, Stowford, Street, Strete, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Princetown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Princetown for Clubbing
Princetown is a village in the Dartmoor national park in the English county of Devon. It is the principal settlement of the civil parish of Dartmoor Forest.
The village has its origins in 1785, when Sir Thomas Tyrwhitt, Secretary to the Prince of Wales, leased a large area of moorland from the Duchy of Cornwall estate, hoping to convert it into good farmland. He encouraged people to live in the area and suggested that a prison be built there. He called the settlement Princetown after the Prince of Wales.
Princetown is the site of Dartmoor Prison. At around 1,430 feet (435 m) above sea level, it is the highest settlement on the moor, and one of the highest in the United Kingdom. It is also the largest settlement located on the high moor. The Princetown Railway, closed in 1956, was also the highest railway line in England: its Princetown terminus was also 1,430 feet above sea level.
@FortniteGame My old map fave was the motel on this map it tends to be the alps disco or as my friends nicknamed it club bop
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Princetown:
Princetown: 50.550000, -4.000000
- Restaurants in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Rugby in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Snowing in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Sports in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Spring Equinox in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Student Clubbing in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Summer Solstice in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Super Saturday in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Princetown, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Princetown, Devon tonight