Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Sorn, East Ayrshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Ayrshire area for "Clubbing" of Sorn. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Sorn, Galston, Gasswater, Gaswater, Glenbuck, Hurlford, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Sorn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Sorn for Clubbing
Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) (also known as "vehicle tax", "car tax" or "road tax", and formerly as a "tax disc") is an annual tax that is levied as an excise duty and which must be paid for most types of vehicles which are to be used (or parked) on public roads in the United Kingdom. Registered vehicles that are not being used or parked on public roads and which have been taxed since 31 January 1998, must be covered by a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) to avoid VED. In 2016, VED generated approximately £6 billion for the Exchequer.A vehicle tax was first introduced in Britain in 1888. In 1920, an excise duty was introduced that was specifically applied to motor vehicles; initially it was hypothecated (ring-fenced or earmarked) for road construction and paid directly into a special Road Fund. After 1937, this reservation of vehicle revenue for roads was ended, and instead the revenue was paid into the Consolidated Fund – the general pot of money held by government. Since then, maintenance of the UK road network has been funded out of general taxation, of which VED is a part.
Related locations in East Ayrshire:
More of tonight for Sorn:
Sorn: 55.500000, -4.283333
- Pantomime in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Pubs in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Radio in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Religious Events in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Restaurants in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Rugby in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Snowing in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Sports in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Spring Equinox in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight
- Student Clubbing in Sorn, East Ayrshire tonight