Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Goldhanger, Essex, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Essex area for "Clubbing" of Goldhanger. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Goldhanger, Great Chesterford, Great Clacton, Great Dunmow, Great Easton, Great Hallingbury, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Goldhanger. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Goldhanger for Clubbing
Goldhanger is a village and a civil parish on the B1026 road in the Maldon District, in the English county of Essex.
Goldhanger had an agricultural museum and has a church dedicated to St Peter. Goldhanger is at the head of a short creek, on the north side of the estuary of the River Blackwater, 4 miles (6.4 km) east northeast of the town of Maldon.
There are eight roads in Goldhanger: Head street, Fish Street, Church Street, St Peter's close, Maldon Road, Hall Estate, Sorrell Close, and finally Blind Lane.
The village is directly between Maldon and Tolleshunt D'Arcy and also has direct passage to the River Blackwater.
The place-name Goldhanger is first attested in the Domesday Book of 1086, where it appears as Goldhangra. The name means 'slope where marigold grew', from the Old English golde meaning marigold.
Related locations in Essex:
More of tonight for Goldhanger:
Goldhanger: 51.733333, 0.750000
- Flooding in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Football in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Freshers Week in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Fund Raising in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- General Election in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Halloween in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Holidays in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Horse Racing in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Hotels in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Goldhanger, Essex tonight