Whats going on tonight?
Comedy in Hesleden, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Comedy" of Hesleden. Featuring comedy, comedy club, comedians, comedy venues and Comedy in Hesleden, Coundon, County Durham, Coxhoe, Craghead, Crook and Willington, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hesleden. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hesleden for Comedy
Hesleden is a village in County Durham, England. It is situated to the south of Peterlee. It has a large pond situated at the bottom next to the Hart to Haswell Walkway. Hesleden also has a park and Dene to walk through and explore.
Hesleden was named Hesleden from the two words combined, Dene and Hesle which is from "hazel".
Colin Bell, former England and Manchester City footballer, was born in Hesleden. The teenage singer Courtney Hadwin (born 2004) lives in Hesleden with her family.
Hesleden has a village shop, which includes post office, off licence and lottery terminal. The village also has one club (Working Mens Social Club) and a pub (The Calf).
Its original name was Castle Eden Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Hesleden:
Hesleden: 54.750000, -1.316667
- DJs in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Easter in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- EU Election in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Events in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Exhibitions in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Family Events in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Festivals in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Firework Displays in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Fitness in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Flooding in Hesleden, Durham tonight