Whats going on tonight?
Cricket in Ruthin, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Cricket" of Ruthin. Featuring cricket, scores, fixtures and Cricket in Ruthin, Rhuddlan, Rhuthun, Rhyddlan, Rhyl, Rug, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ruthin. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ruthin for Cricket
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Ruthin:
Ruthin: 53.116667, -3.300000
- DJs in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Easter in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- EU Election in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Events in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Exhibitions in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Family Events in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Festivals in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Fitness in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Flooding in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight