Whats going on tonight?
Cricket in Trimdon, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Cricket" of Trimdon. Featuring cricket, scores, fixtures and Cricket in Trimdon, Shield Row, Shildon, Shincliffe, Shotley Bridge, Shotton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Trimdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Trimdon for Cricket
Trimdon is a village in County Durham, in England (earlier Tremeldon (1196) or Tremedon (1262)).
It is 9 miles west of Hartlepool, and adjacent to Trimdon Colliery, Trimdon Grange and Deaf Hill (also known as Trimdon Station). Locally, to distinguish it from these it is known as Trimdon Village or simply "The Village".
The main focal point of "The Village" is Saint Mary Magdalene church, which was constructed during the Norman period (approximately 1145AD).
Trimdon Labour Club (now closed) was the setting for some of the former prime minister and constituency MP, Tony Blair's constituency speeches. Blair's constituency home was in nearby Trimdon Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Trimdon:
Trimdon: 54.700000, -1.416667
- Diwali in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- DJs in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Easter in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- EU Election in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Events in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Exhibitions in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Family Events in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Festivals in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Firework Displays in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Fitness in Trimdon, Durham tonight