Whats going on tonight?
Cyber Monday in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Cyber Monday" of Muchalls. Featuring cyberMonday, monday, deals, sales, discount, offers, cyber tag, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Cyber Monday in Muchalls, Colquhonny, Combs, Comers, Cookney, Coombs, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Muchalls. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Muchalls for Cyber Monday
Muchalls is a small coastal ex-fishing village in Kincardineshire, Scotland, south of Newtonhill and north of Stonehaven. Muchalls is situated slightly north of a smaller hamlet known as the Bridge of Muchalls. At the western edge of Muchalls is the historic Saint Ternan's Church. The rugged North Sea coastline near Muchalls features numerous cliffs, sea stacks and headlands, not infrequently in haar. The Grim Brigs headland is situated at Muchalls southern edge and Doonie Point headland is approximately 1.5 kilometres south.
Charles Dickens visited Muchalls in its heyday as a Victorian resort and declared that Muchalls was a remarkably beautiful place. Footage was recorded in Muchalls for the 1990 film Hamlet. Muchalls is the birthplace of Richard Henry Brunton, the father of Japanese lighthouses.
Between 1849 and 1950 the village was served by the Muchalls Railway Station, on the Aberdeen Railway the location of which can be estimated by its proximity to the Muchalls Peace Sign.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Muchalls:
Muchalls: 57.016667, -2.166667
- Market in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- New Year in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Night Classes in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- On Tour in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Pantomime in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Pubs in Muchalls, Aberdeenshire tonight