Whats going on tonight?
Cyber Monday in Trimdon, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Cyber Monday" of Trimdon. Featuring cyberMonday, monday, deals, sales, discount, offers, cyber tag, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Cyber Monday in Trimdon, Wycliffe, Wyclitffe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Trimdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Trimdon for Cyber Monday
Trimdon is a village in County Durham, in England (earlier Tremeldon (1196) or Tremedon (1262)).
It is 9 miles west of Hartlepool, and adjacent to Trimdon Colliery, Trimdon Grange and Deaf Hill (also known as Trimdon Station). Locally, to distinguish it from these it is known as Trimdon Village or simply "The Village".
The main focal point of "The Village" is Saint Mary Magdalene church, which was constructed during the Norman period (approximately 1145AD).
Trimdon Labour Club (now closed) was the setting for some of the former prime minister and constituency MP, Tony Blair's constituency speeches. Blair's constituency home was in nearby Trimdon Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Trimdon:
Trimdon: 54.700000, -1.416667
- Football in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Freshers Week in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Fund Raising in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- General Election in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Halloween in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Holidays in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Horse Racing in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Hotels in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- January Sales in Trimdon, Durham tonight