Whats going on tonight?
Dating Events in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Dating Events" of Ballymena. Featuring dating, dating events, singles nights and Dating Events in Ballymena, Teeshan, The Sheddings, Whitesides Corner, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Dating Events
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 31,205 people at the 2021 Census, making it the seventh largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Rugby in Ballymena tonight
- Snowing in Ballymena tonight
- Sports in Ballymena tonight
- Spring Equinox in Ballymena tonight
- Student Clubbing in Ballymena tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ballymena tonight
- Super Saturday in Ballymena tonight
- Takeaway in Ballymena tonight
- Tennis in Ballymena tonight
- Thanksgiving in Ballymena tonight