Whats going on tonight?
Diwali in Gweek, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Diwali" of Gweek. Featuring diwali, deepawali, hindu festival of lights, hindu lunisolar month kartika, festival, hinduism, spiritual, victory of light over darknes, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance, lakshmi, goddes of prosperity and Diwali in Gweek, South Petherwin, Stithians, Stoke Climsland, Stratton, Talland, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gweek. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gweek for Diwali
Gweek (Cornish: Gwig, meaning forest village) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately three miles (5 km) east of Helston. The civil parish was created from part of the parish of Constantine by boundary revision in 1986. The name Gweek is first recorded as Gwyk in 1358 and is derived from the Cornish word gwig, meaning "forest village", cognate with the Welsh gwig and Old Breton guic. Gweek village has a pub, the Black Swan, and a combined shop and post office. The village is also home to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
Gweek lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Diwali':
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Gweek:
Gweek: 50.100000, -5.216667
- Summer Solstice in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Super Saturday in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Takeaway in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Tennis in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Thanksgiving in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Theatre in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- TV in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Valentines Day in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Weather in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Zante 2016 in Gweek, Cornwall tonight