Whats going on tonight?
Diwali in Trimdon, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Diwali" of Trimdon. Featuring diwali, deepawali, hindu festival of lights, hindu lunisolar month kartika, festival, hinduism, spiritual, victory of light over darknes, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance, lakshmi, goddes of prosperity and Diwali in Trimdon, Wycliffe, Wyclitffe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Trimdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Trimdon for Diwali
Trimdon is a village in County Durham, in England (earlier Tremeldon (1196) or Tremedon (1262)).
It is 9 miles west of Hartlepool, and adjacent to Trimdon Colliery, Trimdon Grange and Deaf Hill (also known as Trimdon Station). Locally, to distinguish it from these it is known as Trimdon Village or simply "The Village".
The main focal point of "The Village" is Saint Mary Magdalene church, which was constructed during the Norman period (approximately 1145AD).
Trimdon Labour Club (now closed) was the setting for some of the former prime minister and constituency MP, Tony Blair's constituency speeches. Blair's constituency home was in nearby Trimdon Colliery.
She is doing it for international recognition. Her interest is in America now. Most film financiers don’t like hind… t.co/uCwMKnQuwB
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Trimdon:
Trimdon: 54.700000, -1.416667
- Freshers Week in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Fund Raising in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- General Election in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Halloween in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Holidays in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Horse Racing in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Hotels in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- January Sales in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Trimdon, Durham tonight