Whats going on tonight?
DJs in Hermon, Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "DJs" of Hermon. Featuring dj, deejay, disc jockey, live djs, club event with dj and DJs in Hermon, Llangain, Llangathen, Llangeler, Llangendeirne, Llangennech, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hermon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hermon for DJs
Mount Hermon (Arabic: جبل الشيخ or جبل حرمون / ALA-LC: Jabal al-Shaykh ("Mountain of the Sheikh") or Jabal Haramun; Hebrew: הַר חֶרְמוֹן, Har Hermon) is a mountain cluster constituting the southern end of the Anti-Lebanon mountain range. Its summit straddles the border between Syria and Lebanon and, at 2,814 m (9,232 ft) above sea level, is the highest point in Syria. On the top, in the United Nations buffer zone between Syrian and Israeli-occupied territories, is the highest permanently manned UN position in the world, known as "Hermon Hotel", located at 2814 metres altitude. The southern slopes of Mount Hermon extend to the Israeli-occupied portion of the Golan Heights, where the Mount Hermon ski resort is located with a top elevation of 2,040 metres (6,690 ft). A peak in this area rising to 2,236 m (7,336 ft) is the highest elevation in Israeli-controlled territory.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Hermon:
Hermon: 51.950000, -4.383333
- Exhibitions in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Family Events in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Festivals in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Firework Displays in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Fitness in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Flooding in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Football in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Freshers Week in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Fund Raising in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- General Election in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight