Whats going on tonight?
Easter in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Easter" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring easter, bunny, eggs and Easter in Clackmannanshire, Alloa, Alva, Cambus, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Easter
Clackmannanshire ( ; Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhanann), or the County of Clackmannan, is a historic county, council area, registration county and lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth and Kinross. In terms of historic counties it borders Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Religious Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Restaurants in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Rugby in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Snowing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Sports in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Spring Equinox in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Student Clubbing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Takeaway in Clackmannanshire tonight