Whats going on tonight?
Easter in Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Easter" of Conwy. Featuring easter, bunny, eggs and Easter in Conwy, Mochdre, Old Colwyn, Penmachno, Penmaen-mawr, Pentre-Foelas, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Conwy. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Conwy for Easter
Conwy (Welsh pronunciation: ['kɔnwɨ̞] (northern accents), Welsh pronunciation: ['kɔnwi] (southern accents),, traditionally known in English as Conway, is a walled market town and community in Conwy County Borough on the north coast of Wales. The town, which faces Deganwy across the River Conwy, formerly lay in Gwynedd and prior to that in Caernarfonshire. The community, which includes Deganwy and Llandudno Junction, had a population of 14,208 at the 2001 census, and is a popular tourist destination. The population rose to 14,753 at the 2011 census. In the 2015 census "The size of the resident population in Conwy County Borough on the 30th June 2015 was estimated to be 116,200 people."
The town itself has a population of 4,065.The name 'Conwy' derives from the old Welsh words 'cyn' (chief) and 'gwy' (water), the river being originally called the 'Cynwy'.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Easter':
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Conwy:
Conwy: 53.283333, -3.833333
- Boutique Hotels in Conwy tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Conwy tonight
- Brexit in Conwy tonight
- Burns Night in Conwy tonight
- Chinese New Year in Conwy tonight
- Christmas in Conwy tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Conwy tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Conwy tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Conwy tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Conwy tonight