Whats going on tonight?
Easter in Trimdon, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Easter" of Trimdon. Featuring easter, bunny, eggs and Easter in Trimdon, South Moor, Spennymoor, Staindrop, Stanhope, Startforth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Trimdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Trimdon for Easter
Trimdon is a village in County Durham, in England (earlier Tremeldon (1196) or Tremedon (1262)).
It is 9 miles west of Hartlepool, and adjacent to Trimdon Colliery, Trimdon Grange and Deaf Hill (also known as Trimdon Station). Locally, to distinguish it from these it is known as Trimdon Village or simply "The Village".
The main focal point of "The Village" is Saint Mary Magdalene church, which was constructed during the Norman period (approximately 1145AD).
Trimdon Labour Club (now closed) was the setting for some of the former prime minister and constituency MP, Tony Blair's constituency speeches. Blair's constituency home was in nearby Trimdon Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Trimdon:
Trimdon: 54.700000, -1.416667
- Radio in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Religious Events in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Restaurants in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Rugby in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Snowing in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Sports in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Spring Equinox in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Student Clubbing in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Summer Solstice in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Super Saturday in Trimdon, Durham tonight