Whats going on tonight?
EU Election in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "EU Election" of Ballymena. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and EU Election in Ballymena, The Sheddings, Whitesides Corner, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for EU Election
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. Ballymena is a shopping hub within Northern Ireland, and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Ballymena tonight
- Bands in Ballymena tonight
- Bank Holiday in Ballymena tonight
- Bars in Ballymena tonight
- Black Friday in Ballymena tonight
- Bonfire Night in Ballymena tonight
- Book Launch in Ballymena tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Ballymena tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ballymena tonight
- Brexit in Ballymena tonight