Whats going on tonight?
EU Election in Cornholme, Calderdale, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Calderdale area for "EU Election" of Cornholme. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and EU Election in Cornholme, Greetland, Halifax, Hebden Bridge, Heptonstall, Hipperholme, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cornholme. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cornholme for EU Election
Cornholme is a village within the Metropolitan Borough of Calderdale, in West Yorkshire, England. It lies at the edge of Calderdale, on the boundary with Lancashire, and in the narrow Calder Valley about 2.5 miles (4 km) northwest of Todmorden (where the population is included). The village is close to the A646 Burnley Road.
Cornholme was historically a part of Lancashire, and falls within the OL postcode area. The former principal industries of most of the Upper Calder Valley being cotton weaving and the manufacture of textile accessories such as shuttles and bobbins. The village became part of the West Riding of Yorkshire on 1 January 1888 and part of the Borough of Todmorden, within the West Riding, on 2 June 1896.
The Gem was once a cinema. There are no cinemas in Cornholme today.
Cornholme is the location of a number of scenes in the 2004 film My Summer of Love.
Related locations in Calderdale:
More of tonight for Cornholme:
Cornholme: 53.733333, -2.150000
- LGBT Events in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- Live in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- Malia 2016 in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- Market in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- Motor Racing in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- New Year in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- New Year Breaks in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- Night Classes in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight
- On Tour in Cornholme, Calderdale tonight