Whats going on tonight?
EU Election in Gweek, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "EU Election" of Gweek. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and EU Election in Gweek, Mousehole, Mullion, Mylor Bridge, Mylor, Nancekuke, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gweek. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gweek for EU Election
Gweek (Cornish: Gwig, meaning forest village) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately three miles (5 km) east of Helston. The civil parish was created from part of the parish of Constantine by boundary revision in 1986. The name Gweek is first recorded as Gwyk in 1358 and is derived from the Cornish word gwig, meaning "forest village", cognate with the Welsh gwig and Old Breton guic. Gweek village has a pub, the Black Swan, and a combined shop and post office. The village is also home to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
Gweek lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Gweek:
Gweek: 50.100000, -5.216667
- Bonfire Night in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Brexit in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Burns Night in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Chinese New Year in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Gweek, Cornwall tonight