Whats going on tonight?
Events in Gweek, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Events" of Gweek. Featuring event, events, hotel, venue and Events in Gweek, Otterham, Padstow, Par, Paul, Pelynt, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gweek. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gweek for Events
Gweek (Cornish: Gwig, meaning forest village) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately three miles (5 km) east of Helston. The civil parish was created from part of the parish of Constantine by boundary revision in 1986. The name Gweek is first recorded as Gwyk in 1358 and is derived from the Cornish word gwig, meaning "forest village", cognate with the Welsh gwig and Old Breton guic. Gweek village has a pub, the Black Swan, and a combined shop and post office. The village is also home to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
Gweek lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Gweek:
Gweek: 50.100000, -5.216667
- Pantomime in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Student Clubbing in Gweek, Cornwall tonight