Whats going on tonight?
Events in Teigngrace, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Events" of Teigngrace. Featuring event, events, hotel, venue and Events in Teigngrace, Harberton, Harford, Hartland, Hatherleigh, Hawkchurch, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Teigngrace. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Teigngrace for Events
Stover is a historic estate in the parish of Teigngrace, about half way between the towns of Newton Abbot and Bovey Tracey in South Devon, England. It was bought by James Templer (1722–1782) in 1765 and passed through three generations of that family before being bought by Edward St Maur, 11th Duke of Somerset in 1829.
The Georgian mansion house known as Stover House was built by the first James Templer. It is a Grade II* listed building. Since 1932 the house and part of the former estate have been occupied by a private school.
114 acres of the former estate situated south of the A38 now forms Stover Country Park, a nature reserve owned and managed by Devon County Council and open to the public.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Events':
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Teigngrace:
Teigngrace: 50.550000, -3.616667
- Arts and Crafts in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Awards Events in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Bands in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Bank Holiday in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Bars in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Black Friday in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Teigngrace, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Teigngrace, Devon tonight