Whats going on tonight?
Exhibitions in Hermon, Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Exhibitions" of Hermon. Featuring exhibitions, exhibits, tour, museums, art gallery, hall, roadshow, public display, trade fair and Exhibitions in Hermon, Esgair, Felindre, Felinfoel, Felingwmuchaf, Ferryside, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hermon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hermon for Exhibitions
Mount Hermon (Arabic: جبل الشيخ or جبل حرمون / ALA-LC: Jabal al-Shaykh ("Mountain of the Sheikh") or Jabal Haramun; Hebrew: הַר חֶרְמוֹן, Har Hermon) is a mountain cluster constituting the southern end of the Anti-Lebanon mountain range. Its summit straddles the border between Syria and Lebanon and, at 2,814 m (9,232 ft) above sea level, is the highest point in Syria. On the top, in the United Nations buffer zone between Syrian and Israeli-occupied territories, is the highest permanently manned UN position in the world, known as "Hermon Hotel", located at 2814 metres altitude. The southern slopes of Mount Hermon extend to the Israeli-occupied portion of the Golan Heights, where the Mount Hermon ski resort is located with a top elevation of 2,040 metres (6,690 ft). A peak in this area rising to 2,236 m (7,336 ft) is the highest elevation in Israeli-controlled territory.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Hermon:
Hermon: 51.950000, -4.383333
- New Year in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Night Classes in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- On Tour in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Pantomime in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Pubs in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Radio in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Religious Events in Hermon, Carmarthenshire tonight