Whats going on tonight?
Exhibitions in Barbon, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Exhibitions" of Barbon. Featuring exhibitions, exhibits, tour, museums, art gallery, hall, roadshow, public display, trade fair and Exhibitions in Barbon, Kirkby Stephen, Kirkby Thore, Kirkcambeck, Kirkland, Kirklinton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barbon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barbon for Exhibitions
Barbon is a village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 263, reducing to 236 at the 2011 Census. The church is dedicated to St Bartholomew. The village is about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Kirkby Lonsdale and 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Casterton. Barbon Beck flows through, and takes its name from, the village before flowing into the River Lune. The A683 road passes to the west of the village between Kirkby Lonsdale and Sedbergh. The village has been within the Yorkshire Dales National Park since 1 August 2016.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Barbon:
Barbon: 54.216667, -2.566667
- Firework Displays in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Fitness in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Flooding in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Football in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Freshers Week in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Fund Raising in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- General Election in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Halloween in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Holidays in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Horse Racing in Barbon, Cumbria tonight