Whats going on tonight?
Exhibitions in Burstock, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Exhibitions" of Burstock. Featuring exhibitions, exhibits, tour, museums, art gallery, hall, roadshow, public display, trade fair and Exhibitions in Burstock, Kimmeridge, Kingston, Langton Matravers, Leigh, Lillington, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Burstock. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Burstock for Exhibitions
Burstock is a village and civil parish in west Dorset, England, 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Crewkerne. In the 2011 census the parish had 59 dwellings, 49 households and a population of 120.In 1086 Burstock was recorded in the Domesday Book as 'Bureuuinestoch', meaning a farm ('stoc') owned by either 'Burgwine' (a man) or 'Burgwynn' (a woman). It had 12 households, 8 acres of meadow and 3 ploughlands. It was in Whitchurch Canonicorum Hundred, the lord was William Malbank and the tenant-in-chief was Earl Hugh of Chester.Before the Dissolution of the Monasteries in the mid 16th century, Burstock was closely associated with the Cistercian monks at nearby Forde Abbey; at Whetham, in the north of the parish, the abbey developed a mill, and in 1316 the Abbot became Burstock's lord of the manor.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Burstock:
Burstock: 50.816667, -2.816667
- January Sales in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- LGBT Events in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- Live in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- Malia 2016 in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- Market in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- Motor Racing in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- New Year in Burstock, Dorset tonight
- New Year Breaks in Burstock, Dorset tonight