Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Tondu, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Festivals" of Tondu. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Tondu, Kenfig Hill, Kenfig, Llanganoyd, Llangeinor, Llangynwyd, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tondu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tondu for Festivals
Tondu (English: Black Meadow) is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Bridgend, in the community of Ynysawdre.
Tondu lies on the A4063 from Bridgend to Maesteg, and was established in the late 18th century as a coal mining village servicing the Parc Slip Colliery. In later years, an iron works was also established, and in the 19th century, a brick works was constructed using the clay from the carboniferous coal measures to make a variety of bricks, mostly for engineering. The brick works was demolished in 1977. The association with the coal industry was also reflected in the large area office of the National Coal Board in the village and a centre for the Mines Rescue Service.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Festivals':
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Tondu:
Tondu: 51.546667, -3.598611
- Diwali in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- DJs in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Easter in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- EU Election in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Events in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Exhibitions in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Family Events in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Firework Displays in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Fitness in Tondu, Bridgend tonight