Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Cribyn, Ceredigion, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ceredigion area for "Festivals" of Cribyn. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Cribyn, Gartheli, Gwbert, Gwbert-on-Sea, Gwbert-on-the-Sea, Hawen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cribyn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cribyn for Festivals
Cribyn is a mountain in the Brecon Beacons with an elevation of 2608 feet (or 795 metres) about 300 feet lower than the neighbouring peaks of Pen y Fan and Corn Du. It is a prominent peak in the long and impressive escarpment facing north and running roughly east–west of the central section of the Brecon Beacons.The summit lies on a ridge stretching from Talybont Reservoir in the east, to the A470 road. The ridge line to the west connects Cribyn with the peak of Pen y Fan. To the east, the ridge line descends to Bwlch ar y Fan, a col crossed by an ancient trail sometimes known as 'The Gap Road' before ascending again to the peak of Fan y Big.
Related locations in Ceredigion:
More of tonight for Cribyn:
Cribyn: 52.133333, -4.166667
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Markets in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Party in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Cinema in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Clubbing in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Comedy in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Concerts in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight
- Coronavirus in Cribyn, Ceredigion tonight