Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Llanwenog, Ceredigion, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ceredigion area for "Festivals" of Llanwenog. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Llanwenog, Llwyn-Dafydd, Lower Llanfihangel-y-Creuddyn, Morfa Borth, Mycheilin, Mydroilin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanwenog. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanwenog for Festivals
The Llanwenog is a breed of domestic sheep originating in Wales. It was developed in the 19th century from the (now extinct) Llanllwni, the Shropshire, Welsh Mountain, and Clun Forest breeds. The Llanwenog's native locale is the Teifi Valley, in western Wales, but it has since spread into other areas. The breed association was formed in 1957. Llanwenogs have black faces and medium-length wool. They have a docile temperament and are known for their profligacy in lambing. The breed has a very placid temperament, is easily handled, easily contained and is well suited to stress free inwintering if necessary. This has important consequences for the health of both the animal and its keeper. This breed is raised primarily for meat.
Related locations in Ceredigion:
More of tonight for Llanwenog:
Llanwenog: 52.083333, -4.200000
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Markets in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Christmas Party in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Cinema in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Clubbing in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Comedy in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Concerts in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Coronavirus in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Cricket in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight