Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Calstock, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Festivals" of Calstock. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Calstock, Saint Cleer, Saint Clement, Saint Clether, Saint Columb Major, Saint Columb Minor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Calstock. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Calstock for Festivals
Calstock (Cornish: Kalstok) is a civil parish and a large village in south east Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, on the border with Devon. The village is situated on the River Tamar 6 miles (9.7 km) south west of Tavistock and 10 miles (16 km) north of Plymouth.The parish had a population of 6,095 in the 2001 census. This had increased to 6,431 at the 2011 census. The parish encompasses 5,760 acres (23.3 km2) of land, 70 acres (0.28 km2) of water, and 44 acres (0.18 km2) of the tidal Tamar.
As well as Calstock, other settlements in the parish include Albaston, Chilsworthy, Gunnislake, Harrowbarrow, Latchley, Metherell, Coxpark, Dimson, Drakewalls, Norris Green, Rising Sun and St Ann's Chapel.Calstock village is within the Tamar Valley AONB, is overlooked by Cotehele house and gardens, and lies on the scenic Tamar Valley railway. Calstock railway station opened on 2 March 1908. The village is twinned with Saint-Thuriau in Brittany, France.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Festivals':
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Calstock:
Calstock: 50.483333, -4.200000
- Awards Events in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Bands in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Bank Holiday in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Bars in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Black Friday in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Bonfire Night in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Calstock, Cornwall tonight