Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Croyde, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Festivals" of Croyde. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Croyde, South Brent, South Hams District, South Ham, Southleigh, South Milton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Croyde. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Croyde for Festivals
Croyde is a village on the west-facing coastline of North Devon, England. The village lies on the South West Coast Path near to Baggy Point, which is owned by the National Trust. It lies within the North Devon Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Croyde village and its beach faces the Atlantic Ocean near the western limit of the Bristol Channel.
Croyde Stream runs through the village, eventually leading to the beach. The centre of the village is roughly at the intersection of Hobbes' Hill, Jones' Hill and St. Mary's Road. At this spot, Croyde Bridge carries the road over the stream.
Public services are provided by the North Devon District Council (NDDC) based in Barnstaple. The village is in the civil parish of Georgeham, and for ecclesiastical purposes within the Diocese of Exeter.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Croyde:
Croyde: 51.133333, -4.216667
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Bands in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Bank Holiday in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Bars in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Black Friday in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Croyde, Devon tonight