Whats going on tonight?
Please visit The Environment Agency Website for the Latest Flood Warnings in Truro, Cornwall, UK...
Below you will find tweets and events (if available) with regards to Flooding in Truro, Cornwall, UK
Flooding in Truro, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Flooding" of Truro. Featuring flooding, floods, rivers, warnings, water and Flooding in Truro, Tregoney, Tremaine, Treneglos, Trereen, Tresmeer, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Truro. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Truro for Flooding
Truro (; Cornish: Truru) is a cathedral city and civil parish in Cornwall, England, UK. It is Cornwall's county town and only city, as well as being its centre for administration, leisure and retail. Its population was recorded as 18,766 in the 2011 census. People from Truro are known as Truronians. Truro grew as a centre of trade from its port and then as a stannary town for the tin-mining industry. It became entitled to be called a city in 1876, with the founding of the Diocese of Truro, and thereby became mainland Britain's southernmost city. Places of interest include the Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro Cathedral (completed in 1910), the Hall for Cornwall, and Cornwall's Courts of Justice.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Truro:
Truro: 50.261667, -5.043333
- Christmas in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Markets in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Party in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Cinema in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Clubbing in Truro, Cornwall tonight
- Comedy in Truro, Cornwall tonight