Whats going on tonight?
Please visit The Environment Agency Website for the Latest Flood Warnings in Chideock, Dorset, UK...
Below you will find tweets and events (if available) with regards to Flooding in Chideock, Dorset, UK
Flooding in Chideock, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Flooding" of Chideock. Featuring flooding, floods, rivers, warnings, water and Flooding in Chideock, Saint Ives, Saint Leonards, Shaftesbury, Shapwick, Sherborne, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Chideock. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Chideock for Flooding
Chideock ( CHID-ək) is a village and civil parish in south west Dorset, England, situated close to the English Channel between Bridport and Lyme Regis. Dorset County Council's 2013 estimate of the parish population is 550.
Chideock's economy mostly comprises agriculture (arable and pastoral) and tourism. The parish includes part of the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site.
During much of its history Chideock has had a strong tradition of Catholicism; in the late 16th century four Chideock men were executed for their faith and became known as the Chideock Martyrs. There is a memorial to the men in the village.
The A35 trunk road passes through the village, which means the main street can have high volumes of traffic.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Chideock:
Chideock: 50.716667, -2.816667
- Black Friday in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Bonfire Night in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Book Launch in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Brexit in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Burns Night in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Chinese New Year in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Christmas in Chideock, Dorset tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Chideock, Dorset tonight