Whats going on tonight?
Football in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Football" of Dinnet. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Dinnet, Plaidy, Port Elphinstone, Port Erroll, Port Errol, Portlethen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dinnet. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dinnet for Football
Dinnet (Scottish Gaelic, Dùnaidh) is a village in the Marr area of Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Approximately equidistant from Deeside towns Aboyne and Ballater and situated on the main A93 road in the valley of the River Dee, it is said to be the gateway to both the Highlands (despite the fact that it is well within the boundaries of present-day Aberdeenshire) and the Cairngorms National Park.Nearby are Dinnet Oakwood, Loch Kinord, Loch Davan and Burn O'Vat. The village got its name one summer after a fishing trip in the early 19th century.Muir of Dinnet is featured extensively in artist Chris Dooks' short film Six Striped Rustic which was commissioned by Banchory's Woodend Barn Arts as part of The Year of Natural Scotland 2013.From 1866 to 1966 Dinnet railway station on the Deeside Railway served the village and locality.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Dinnet:
Dinnet: 57.050000, -2.900000
- LGBT Events in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Live in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Market in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- New Year in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Night Classes in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight
- On Tour in Dinnet, Aberdeenshire tonight