Whats going on tonight?
Football in Comber, Ards, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ards area for "Football" of Comber. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Comber, Kirkistown, Millisle, Newcastle, Newtownards, Nuns Quarter, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Comber. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Comber for Football
Comber (from Irish: An Comar, meaning "the confluence") is a town in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies 5 miles south of Newtownards, at the northern end of Strangford Lough. It is situated in the townland of Town Parks, the civil parish of Comber and the historic barony of Castlereagh Lower. Comber is part of the Ards and North Down Borough. It is also known for Comber Whiskey which was last distilled in 1953. A notable native was Thomas Andrews, the designer of the RMS Titanic and was among the many who went down with her. Comber had a population of 9,071 people in the 2011 Census.
Related locations in Ards:
More of tonight for Comber:
Comber: 54.550000, -5.700000
- Pubs in Comber, Ards tonight
- Radio in Comber, Ards tonight
- Religious Events in Comber, Ards tonight
- Restaurants in Comber, Ards tonight
- Rugby in Comber, Ards tonight
- Snowing in Comber, Ards tonight
- Sports in Comber, Ards tonight
- Spring Equinox in Comber, Ards tonight
- Student Clubbing in Comber, Ards tonight
- Summer Solstice in Comber, Ards tonight