Whats going on tonight?
Football in Rhu, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Football" of Rhu. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Rhu, Blairmore, Bonawe, Bousd, Bowmore, Braevallich, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rhu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rhu for Football
Rhu (; Scottish Gaelic: An Rubha [ən ˈrˠu.ə]) is a village and historic parish on the east shore of the Gare Loch in Argyll and Bute, Scotland.
The traditional spelling of its name was Row, but it was changed in the 1920s so that outsiders would pronounce it correctly. The name derives from the Scots Gaelic rubha meaning point. The parish of Row, containing also the town of Helensburgh and most of the village of Garelochhead, was formed out of Roseneath and Cardross in 1643-48.
It lies north-west of the town of Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde, in Argyll & Bute, and historically in the county of Dunbartonshire. Like many settlements in the area, it became fashionable in the 19th century as a residence for wealthy Glasgow shipowners and merchants. It has its own Community Council, which covers both Rhu and Shandon.
It should be a rule that if you play in a premier league of any football association or compete in Europe you must… t.co/i4Y93wb7Gb
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Rhu:
Rhu: 55.816667, -5.450000
- Firework Displays in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Fitness in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Flooding in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Freshers Week in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Fund Raising in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- General Election in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Halloween in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Holidays in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Horse Racing in Rhu, Argyll and Bute tonight