Whats going on tonight?
Football in Tandragee, Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Football" of Tandragee. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Tandragee, Carnagh, Clare, Darkley, Grange Blundel, Hamiltons Bawn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tandragee. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tandragee for Football
Tandragee (from Irish: Tóin re Gaoith, meaning "backside to the wind") is a village in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. It is built on a hillside overlooking the Cusher River, in the civil parish of Ballymore and the historic barony of Orior Lower. It had a population of 3,486 people in the 2011 Census.Overlooking the village is Tandragee Castle. Originally the seat of the O'Hanlon sept, the chiefs of Orior, it was taken over by the English during the Plantation of Ulster and rebuilt in about 1837 for The 6th Duke of Manchester. Today, its grounds are home to the Tayto potato-crisp factory.
Northern Ireland Electricity has an interconnector to County Louth in the Republic of Ireland from the outskirts of the town.Earlier spellings of the name include Tanderagee and Tonregee.
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Tandragee:
Tandragee: 54.350000, -6.416667
- Easter in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- EU Election in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Events in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Exhibitions in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Family Events in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Festivals in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Firework Displays in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Fitness in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Flooding in Tandragee, Armagh tonight