Whats going on tonight?
Football in Barnsley, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Barnsley area for "Football" of Barnsley. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Barnsley, Tankersley, Thurlstone, Wombwell, Worsborough, Worsbrough Bridge, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barnsley. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barnsley for Football
Barnsley () is a large market town in South Yorkshire, England. It is the main settlement in the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley. At the 2011 Census, Barnsley had a population of 91,297 out of close to 250,000 in the wider borough in the Dearne Valley. Historically in the West Riding of Yorkshire. It is located between the cities of Sheffield, Manchester, Wakefield and Leeds.
The town is on the M1 motorway and Barnsley Interchange railway station on the Hallam and Penistone Lines. Barnsley F.C. football club has competed in the second tier of English football for most of its history, but won the FA Cup in 1912 and competed in the Premier League during the 1997–98 season.
Related locations in Barnsley:
More of tonight for Barnsley:
Barnsley: 53.533333, -1.416667
- Bonfire Night in Barnsley tonight
- Book Launch in Barnsley tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Barnsley tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Barnsley tonight
- Brexit in Barnsley tonight
- Burns Night in Barnsley tonight
- Chinese New Year in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Barnsley tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Barnsley tonight