Whats going on tonight?
Football in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Buckinghamshire area for "Football" of Hulcott. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Hulcott, Addington, Adstock, Akeley, Amersham, Ashendon, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hulcott. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hulcott for Football
Hulcott is a village and civil parish in Aylesbury Vale district in Buckinghamshire, England. It is north of Aylesbury, off the road that runs between Bierton and Rowsham. It is in the civil parish of Bierton with Broughton
The village toponym is derived from the Old English for "hovel-like cottage". In the manorial records of 1200 it was recorded as Hoccote. Up to the 17th century the village name was pronounced .The manor at Hulcott has, for a long time, been part of the manorial district of Aylesbury. In the Domesday Book of 1086 the village's returns were included with those of the nearby town and as such are indistinguishable from them. It is, however, a separate civil parish.
The village is arranged around a traditional village green. In recent times the main A418 road has been rerouted so that it no longer runs through the village. Recently a new golf club opened on land adjacent to the village.
The Church of England parish church of All Saints has an early 14th-century chancel arch.
Related locations in Buckinghamshire:
More of tonight for Hulcott:
Hulcott: 51.833333, -0.766667
- Ibiza 2016 in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- January Sales in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Live in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Market in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight
- New Year in Hulcott, Buckinghamshire tonight