Whats going on tonight?
Football in Bargoed, Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Football" of Bargoed. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Bargoed, Crosskeys, Crumlin, Cwmcarn, Deri, Fochriw, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bargoed. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bargoed for Football
Bargoed (Welsh: Bargod) is a town and community in the Rhymney Valley, Wales, one of the South Wales Valleys. It lies on the Rhymney River in the county borough of Caerphilly. It straddles the ancient boundary of Glamorgan and Monmouthshire, with Bargoed lying in Glamorgan and Aberbargoed in Monmouthshire. 'Greater Bargoed', as defined by the local authority Caerphilly County Borough Council, consists of the towns of Bargoed and Aberbargoed and the village of Gilfach. The combined population of these settlements is about 13,000. The town's rugby club holds the world record for the most consecutive league wins in a row and was World Rugby magazine's team of the year in 2005.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Bargoed:
Bargoed: 51.683333, -3.233333
- Exhibitions in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Family Events in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Festivals in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Firework Displays in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Fitness in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Flooding in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Freshers Week in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Fund Raising in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight
- General Election in Bargoed, Caerphilly tonight