Whats going on tonight?
Football in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cambridgeshire area for "Football" of Chatteris. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Chatteris, Hardwick, Harston, Hartford, Haslingfield, Hatley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Chatteris. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Chatteris for Football
Chatteris is a civil parish and one of the four market towns in the Fenland district of Cambridgeshire, England, situated in The Fens between Huntingdon, March and Ely. The town is in the North East Cambridgeshire parliamentary constituency.
The parish of Chatteris is large, covering 6,099 hectares, and for much of its history was a raised island in the low-lying wetland of the Fens. Mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, the town has evidence of settlement from the Neolithic period. After several fires in the 18th and 19th centuries, the majority of the town's housing dates from the late Victorian period onwards, with the tower of the parish church the only medieval building remaining.
Following the draining of the Fens, beginning in the 17th century and completed in the 19th century, the town's economy has been based on agriculture and related industry. Due to its proximity to Cambridge, Huntingdon and Peterborough, the town has emerged as a commuter town. The town had a population of 10,453 at the time of the United Kingdom Census 2011.
Related locations in Cambridgeshire:
More of tonight for Chatteris:
Chatteris: 52.450000, 0.050000
- Cinema in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Clubbing in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Comedy in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Concerts in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Coronavirus in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Cricket in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Cyber Monday in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Dating Events in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- Diwali in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight
- DJs in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire tonight