Whats going on tonight?
Football in Pengam, Cardiff, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cardiff area for "Football" of Pengam. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Pengam, Maendy, Maindy, Pentyrch, Pen-y-lan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Pengam. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Pengam for Football
Lewis School, Pengam, is a comprehensive school, founded in 1729 in the parish and village of Gelligaer and, later, moved to the nearby village of Gilfach, in the Rhymney Valley in South Wales. It was founded and funded by a legacy of Sir Edward Lewis of Gilfach Fargoed in the Parish of Gelligaer, a knight, landowner and captain of industry who died in 1728. It became comprehensive during the 1970s.
Football must be saved. It's not like any other business or like any other sport. It is far too important to be lef… t.co/jWwtUorJRj
@BristolLiveBRFC They will be playing league 2 or Conferemce football if we continue to play ad bad as we have been playing under Garner.
Related locations in Cardiff:
More of tonight for Pengam:
Pengam: 51.665278, -3.226944
- Chinese New Year in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Markets in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Party in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Cinema in Pengam, Cardiff tonight
- Clubbing in Pengam, Cardiff tonight