Whats going on tonight?
Football in Taff's Well, Cardiff, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cardiff area for "Football" of Taff's Well. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Taff's Well, Llanishen, Llysvaen, Maendy, Maindy, Pengam, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Taff's Well. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Taff's Well for Football
Taff's Well (Welsh: Ffynnon Taf), is a semi-rural village, community and electoral ward located at the south easterly tip of Rhondda Cynon Taf, 6 miles (9.7 km) to the North of Cardiff, the capital city of Wales. Known locally as the 'Gates to the Valleys'. It is separated from Gwaelod Y Garth by the River Taff. Taff's Well is distinguished because it contains the only thermal spring in Wales. The tepid water is thought to rise along a fault-line from the Carboniferous Limestone, in somewhat similar manner to the warm springs at Bristol and Bath. Various religious groups regard it as a spiritual site.
The Garth Mountain overlooks the village and was the inspiration for the fictional "Ffynnon Garw", featured in the book, and film The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain.
@BristolLiveBRFC They will be playing league 2 or Conferemce football if we continue to play ad bad as we have been playing under Garner.
Related locations in Cardiff:
More of tonight for Taff's Well:
Taff's Well: 51.542778, -3.272500
- Boutique Hotels in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Brexit in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Burns Night in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Chinese New Year in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Taff's Well, Cardiff tonight