Whats going on tonight?
Football in Llanwenog, Ceredigion, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ceredigion area for "Football" of Llanwenog. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Llanwenog, Llanddewi-Brefi, Llandissiliogogo, Llandyssiliogogo, Llanerch-Aeron, Llanfair Clydogau, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanwenog. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanwenog for Football
The Llanwenog is a breed of domestic sheep originating in Wales. It was developed in the 19th century from the (now extinct) Llanllwni, the Shropshire, Welsh Mountain, and Clun Forest breeds. The Llanwenog's native locale is the Teifi Valley, in western Wales, but it has since spread into other areas. The breed association was formed in 1957. Llanwenogs have black faces and medium-length wool. They have a docile temperament and are known for their profligacy in lambing. The breed has a very placid temperament, is easily handled, easily contained and is well suited to stress free inwintering if necessary. This has important consequences for the health of both the animal and its keeper. This breed is raised primarily for meat.
Related locations in Ceredigion:
More of tonight for Llanwenog:
Llanwenog: 52.083333, -4.200000
- Fitness in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Flooding in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Freshers Week in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Fund Raising in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- General Election in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Halloween in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Holidays in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Horse Racing in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight
- Hotels in Llanwenog, Ceredigion tonight