Whats going on tonight?
Football in Llanrwst, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Football" of Llanrwst. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Llanrwst, Llansantffraid-Glan-Conway, Llansantffraid Glan Conwy, Llansantffraid, Llanwrst, Llysfaen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llanrwst. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llanrwst for Football
Llanrwst (meaning "church or parish of Saint Grwst"; Welsh pronunciation: [ɬanˈruːst]) is a small market town and community on the A470 road and the River Conwy, in Conwy County Borough, Wales. It developed around the wool trade and became known also for the making of harps and clocks. Today, less than a mile from the edge of Snowdonia, its main industry is tourism. Notable buildings include almshouses, two 17th-century chapels, and the Parish Church of St Grwst, which holds a stone coffin of Llywelyn the Great. The 2011 census gave the town a population of 3,323.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Llanrwst:
Llanrwst: 53.150000, -3.800000
- General Election in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Halloween in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Holidays in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Horse Racing in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Hotels in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- January Sales in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- LGBT Events in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight
- Live in Llanrwst, Conwy tonight