Whats going on tonight?
Football in Cawsand, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Cawsand. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Cawsand, Stratton, Talland, Temple, Torpoint, Towednack, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cawsand. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cawsand for Football
Cawsand (Cornish: Porthbugh) and Kingsand are twin villages in southeast Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is situated on the Rame Peninsula and is in the parish of Maker-with-Rame.
Cawsand overlooks Plymouth Sound and adjoins Kingsand, formerly on the border of Devon and Cornwall (the border has since been moved and now is situated on the River Tamar). Cawsand has one public house: the Cross Keys Inn.
Cawsand is within Mount Edgcumbe Country Park. There are frequent bus services to the city of Plymouth which is three miles to the north across Plymouth Sound. There is also a ferry service in the summer (from Cawsand beach to Plymouth Hoe) and a pilot gig club (Rame Gig Club).
The Rame Peninsula is considered part of the Forgotten Corner of Cornwall.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Cawsand:
Cawsand: 50.316667, -4.200000
- Malia 2016 in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Market in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Motor Racing in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- New Year in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Cawsand, Cornwall tonight