Whats going on tonight?
Football in Gweek, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Gweek. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Gweek, Withiel, Zelah, Zennor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gweek. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gweek for Football
Gweek (Cornish: Gwig, meaning forest village) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately three miles (5 km) east of Helston. The civil parish was created from part of the parish of Constantine by boundary revision in 1986. The name Gweek is first recorded as Gwyk in 1358 and is derived from the Cornish word gwig, meaning "forest village", cognate with the Welsh gwig and Old Breton guic. Gweek village has a pub, the Black Swan, and a combined shop and post office. The village is also home to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
Gweek lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Gweek:
Gweek: 50.100000, -5.216667
- Cinema in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Clubbing in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Comedy in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Concerts in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Coronavirus in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Cricket in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Cyber Monday in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Dating Events in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Diwali in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- DJs in Gweek, Cornwall tonight