Whats going on tonight?
Football in Kilkhampton, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Kilkhampton. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Kilkhampton, Mevagissey, Mevegissey, Michaelstow, Middlehill, Mitchell, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kilkhampton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kilkhampton for Football
Kilkhampton (Cornish: Kylgh) is a village and civil parish in northeast Cornwall, England, United Kingdom.
The village is on the A39 about four miles (6 km) north-northeast of Bude.
Kilkhampton was mentioned in the Domesday Book as "Chilchetone". The population of the parish was 1,193 in the 2001 census. This increased to 1,368 in the 2011 census The remains of a late Norman period motte-and-bailey castle known as Penstowe Castle are located 500 metres west of the village. Further west, at Stowe is the site of Stowe House, the grand mansion of John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, built in 1680 but demolished in 1739: some of the stonework was reused at Penstowe, also in the parish.Kilkhampton has a post office, a primary school, and a community centre called the Grenville Rooms. There are three general stores, two pubs, and a selection of shops including an electrical goods store. There is also an MOT test station and an agricultural supply depot. The village was surveyed for the Survey of English Dialects.
A crater on Mars has been named Kilkhampton.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Kilkhampton:
Kilkhampton: 50.883333, -4.483333
- Fitness in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Fund Raising in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- General Election in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Halloween in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Holidays in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Horse Racing in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight
- Hotels in Kilkhampton, Cornwall tonight