Whats going on tonight?
Football in Lanivet, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Lanivet. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Lanivet, Mitchell, Moorwinstow, Morvah, Morval, Morwenstow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lanivet. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lanivet for Football
Lanivet (Cornish: Lanneves) is a village and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is situated approximately 2 1⁄2 miles (4.0 km) southwest of Bodmin, and before the Bodmin by-pass was built, the A30 road between London and Land's End passed through the village. The Saints' Way long-distance footpath passes Lanivet near its half-way point.
The parish includes the hamlets of Bodwanick, Bokiddick, Lamorick, St Ingunger, Trebell, Tregullon, Tremore, and Woodly. Part of St Lawrence is also in this parish. An electoral ward of the same name surrounds Bodmin. Its population at the 2011 census was 4,241.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Lanivet:
Lanivet: 50.450000, -4.766667
- Pancake Day in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Lanivet, Cornwall tonight