Whats going on tonight?
Football in Lizard, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Lizard. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Lizard, Henwood, Heyl, Illogan, Jacobstow, Kea, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lizard. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lizard for Football
Lizards are a widespread group of squamate reptiles, with over 6,000 species, ranging across all continents except Antarctica, as well as most oceanic island chains. The group is paraphyletic as it excludes the snakes and Amphisbaenia; some lizards are more closely related to these two excluded groups than they are to other lizards. Lizards range in size from chameleons and geckos a few centimeters long to the 3 meter long Komodo dragon.
Most lizards are quadrupedal, running with a strong side-to-side motion. Others are legless, and have long snake-like bodies. Some such as the forest-dwelling Draco lizards are able to glide. They are often territorial, the males fighting off other males and signalling, often with brightly colours, to attract mates and to intimidate rivals. Lizards are mainly carnivorous, often being sit-and-wait predators; many smaller species eat insects, while the Komodo eats mammals as big as water buffalo.
Lizards make use of a variety of antipredator adaptations, including venom, camouflage, reflex bleeding, and the ability to sacrifice and regrow their tails.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Lizard:
Lizard: 49.966667, -5.200000
- Sports in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Student Clubbing in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Summer Solstice in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Super Saturday in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Takeaway in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Tennis in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Thanksgiving in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- Theatre in Lizard, Cornwall tonight
- TV in Lizard, Cornwall tonight